I’m a theatre teacher in Kelowna B.C. I’ve also taught film production and creative writing in the beautiful Okanagan. My background is in theatre, video production, broadcasting, and history. I am passionate about teaching and sharing the arts. It’s true, I don’t blog as often as I would like.
WELCOME TO THE CREATIVE MEDIA TEST KITCHEN!One of my hopes with this blog is to use it as a place to discover and experiment with new media for both myself, and my students. It is also my journey through on-line learning and cyberspace. ––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
cc licensed flickr photo shared by H is for Home
August 2017 M T W T F S S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Can. painter Ken Danby on Arts Educators: Our job is to create a more intelligent & creative community - not to just create artists. #bced 1 year ago
- Art in Action: Making the Ordinary Extraordinary. Exhibition by over 150 #Kelowna students. Congrats! #bced #sd23ed https://t.co/BSehMO8S1y 1 year ago
- Bridging a Digital Divide That Leaves Schoolchildren Behind nyti.ms/20QR1xG #bced 1 year ago
- Open letter from 587 academics condemning Conservative Party campaign tactics: In Due Course induecourse.ca/open-letter-re… 1 year ago
- New data shows school “reformers” are full of it salon.com/2013/06/03/ins… via @Salon 1 year ago
This blog is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 Canada License.