This film was made as a summative reflection on my experiences in the University of Regina course eci831 (Social Media and Open Education) with Dr. Alec Couros. The music stings at the beginning and end are from Blind_Lemon_Jefferson_One_Dime_Blues (public domain from archive.org).
WELCOME TO THE CREATIVE MEDIA TEST KITCHEN!One of my hopes with this blog is to use it as a place to discover and experiment with new media for both myself, and my students. It is also my journey through on-line learning and cyberspace. ––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
cc licensed flickr photo shared by H is for Home
March 2018 M T W T F S S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Can. painter Ken Danby on Arts Educators: Our job is to create a more intelligent & creative community - not to just create artists. #bced 1 year ago
- Art in Action: Making the Ordinary Extraordinary. Exhibition by over 150 #Kelowna students. Congrats! #bced #sd23ed https://t.co/BSehMO8S1y 1 year ago
- Bridging a Digital Divide That Leaves Schoolchildren Behind nyti.ms/20QR1xG #bced 2 years ago
- Open letter from 587 academics condemning Conservative Party campaign tactics: In Due Course induecourse.ca/open-letter-re… 2 years ago
- New data shows school “reformers” are full of it salon.com/2013/06/03/ins… via @Salon 2 years ago
This blog is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 Canada License.